10. When writing emails and posts you use the word “excerpt” instead of except.
9. When people ask what you have been up to your reply with, “Haven’t you been reading my blog?”.
8. You have your music organized by great for working on WordPress and not great for working on WordPress.
7. When peers talk about having to hire someone to update content on their website, you have no idea what they are talking about.
6. When you hear the name Matt you automatically assume it is Matt Mullenweg.
5. Joomla is a swear word.
4. You are completely insulted when someone asks, “What is WordPress?”.
3. You believe that Super Mario stole the phrase 10up.
2. All of your friends want to come work for you because of the way you speak about WordPress.
1. You own 12 shirts and 11 of them are WordPress related.