WordPress PluginGo Pro! Developer Docs Download
Goes through entire site and replaces all instances of and old url with a new one.
Used most often when changing the domain of your site.
Once this plugin is active you will find a Go Live page under Tools in your WordPress Admin which looks similar to this:
To use, simply select the tables you would like to update, fill in the Old URL and New URL fields and submit the form. No configuration required.
Some of the features this plugin offers:
- Database table by table selection in case of issues
- Supports seralized data in the options table
- Very easy to use admin page – which may be found under Tools
Updates Entire Site including:
- Image urls
- Post Meta data
- Custom Post Types
- Widgets and widget data
- Site settings
- And much more
For more features Go PRO.
- Priority support.
- Updates database tables created by plugins without fear of issues.
- Database tables are organized into understandable sections.
- Updates serialized data across any table.
- Improved admin page.
- Ability to test URL changes before running them.
- URL testing report is provided for peace of mind.
- Optionally fix common mistakes when entering a URL automatically.
- View and use history of your Site Address (URL).
- Predictive URLs automatically fill in the OLD URL and NEW URL.
- Access to members only support area.