WordPress PluginGo Pro! Developer Docs Download
Goes through entire site and replaces all instances of and old url with a new one.
Used most often when changing the domain of your site.
Once this plugin is active you will find a Go Live page under Tools in your WordPress Admin which looks similar to this:
To use, simply select the tables you would like to update, fill in the Old URL and New URL fields and submit the form. No configuration required.
Updates Entire Site including:
- Image urls
- Post Meta data
- Custom Post Types
- Widgets and widget data
- Site settings
- And much more
- Database table by table selection.
- Updates serialized data in core tables.
- Very easy to use admin page - which may be found under Tools.
- Updates page and post content.
- Updates widgets.
- Updates options and settings.
For more features Go PRO
- Updates database tables created by plugins without fear of breaking.
- Database tables are organized into understandable sections.
- Updates serialized data across any table.
- Improved admin page.
- Ability to test URL changes before running them.
- URL testing report is provided for peace of mind.
- Optionally fix common mistakes when entering a URL automatically.
- View and use history of your Site Address (URL). * NEW *
- Predictive URLs automatically fill in the OLD URL and NEW URL. * NEW *
- Access to members only support area
- Priority Support